rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez

Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez

Just read both Bang and Game and have a solid setup in place for game but I fear the approach of women. I know most men have this same fear but I have no idea how to get rid of it. I have had a few relationships in the past that happened on accident I am not going to lie. I either bumped into the girl or she was at the right place at the right time.

Now I am 5ft 10, hit the gym 3-4 times a week, would consider myself not that ugly for a guy, strong jawline and beard, nice car, successful businessman and single early 30s. There's just a fear that I  cannot get over when approaching.

Looking at Roosh, I have no idea how he made so many approaches, I would say I am a bit better looking than Roosh and are a bit bigger but I guess he just never took no for an answer. Any suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by leanandcuisine - 04-23-2024, 02:50 AM
RE: Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by Archivist - 04-24-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by leanandcuisine - 04-24-2024, 02:18 AM
RE: Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by Archivist - 04-24-2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by leanandcuisine - 04-25-2024, 03:41 PM
RE: Terrified to take the 1st step, the rest is ez - by Archivist - 04-25-2024, 07:04 PM