rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Quote: (05-20-2019 05:15 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

The mainstream media attacks Ghost Recon in advance because they fear that it will suffer from too little wokeness.

Got it.

Division 2 - little politics - financial success and liked by gamers - disliked by media.
Battlefield 5 - lots of wokeness - financial disaster relative to budget/marketing - disliked by gamers - loved by soy-media.

As most guys believe - those games should be enjoyable by anyone regardless of political views and opinions, but no.... everything has to be propaganda.

There was a time when I sort of used to think that Ubisoft and EA were about equally bad, but in recent years I think Ubisoft is doing most things right - even if they certainly stick fairly rigidly to their open world formula (which I happen to still love in most cases, I can see why people who don't are not fans) - while EA seems to be doing everything they can to tank their studios, their games and the connection to gamers.

And the gaming media has obviously gone completely off the deep end as well. It's like they have totally disconnected from the majority of actual gamers and for that matter even large parts of the still relatively apolitical games industry.

Messages In This Thread