rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand VS the Philippines

Thailand VS the Philippines

Quote: (12-15-2018 01:44 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

The Thai people are more laid back because of the Buddhist religion. Also the food is way better in Thailand. I cannot do Filipino Food, so strange and very peasant like food.

The girls are also much better in Thailand. I rarely see any super hot girls in the Fils. Whereas in Bangkok you'll see some super Thai stunners, in the RCA area, if you are into Asians.

The other plus side of the Thailand is you have the European and Western Backpackers there as fall back options, if you get tired of the local girls.

I disagree with you first statement. I find Thai people to be primarily interested in money and what they can get from you. Romance spread in Europe since the Middle Ages and in the Philippines for centuries, but romance didn't come to Thailand until the 1960's when Western thought became more prevalent.

Granted, Thai women are far more romantic than Chinese but nowhere close to Filipinas. Filipinas care about money, of course, but they try hard to convince themselves that is not the case and often succeed. Once they know you will be a good provider (meaning any Western man) they will most often fall in love with you.

When you think you are in love with someone, then you are in love with them. There is no difference between true love and infatuation. It is all illusion. But a wonderful illusion to have, for both parties. And one that is possible in the Philippines, not so much in Thailand.

Thai women are always praying to Buddha to give them money. I will take Catholicism any day over Buddhism.

I agree with you on your second statement/paragraph.

As for your third statement, it does me no good as I am in my 50's. I doubt any Western backpacker is going to sleep with me or anyone over 35 for that matter.

One of the inherent weaknesses in a thread like this is that the answers are very different if you are in your 50's versus your 20's. Is it easier to sleep with normal girls (not prostitutes) in their 20's in the Philippines or Thailand? If you're in your 50's, then it is the Philippines, hands down. It's not even a close comparison. If you're in your 20's, it's a different story.

Having said that, last year I was involved with a 26-year-old middle-class girl in Bangkok. Okay, she was a slightly chubby but was taller than average with a really cute face. She spoke good English and had lived in Europe for a year. So it is possible. She liked me a lot and we had good sex but I didn't think she was in love with me. She could have grown to love me, perhaps...

Messages In This Thread