rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many below average looking guys are having success with daygame?

How many below average looking guys are having success with daygame?

Quote: (05-10-2019 01:09 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

When I was a skinny 19 year old and before I knew any game, I had my own move that I would do when picking up girls at the mall.

When I saw a cute girl sitting on a bench or something, I would walk near/across her to the soda machine, trash or whatever and get her to notice me. I wouldn’t fish for eye contact or let her know that I had noticed her already. I just wanted her to have a chance to evaluate me for a second without any conversation pressure.

Even with bad game and zero muscle, this technique worked for me back in the day and I got numbers, dates and bangs from doing this before every mall approach.

I think it warms them up a little and makes them more receptive when you talk to them. Because they already know, “oh its that guy” instead of some random person they have never seen before.

Gonna blow the dust off it and try it on my next mall approaches.

This seems to be true, since I unwittingly used this technique last Sunday in a store and had the two women I used it on both respond positively (one I number closed with and with whom I'm still in contact and the other had a BF but was very flattered and said she would have met up with me had she not been in a relationship). I'm definitely going to use this technique again, but consciously next time.

Messages In This Thread