rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

I quite liked POA. Spent about 90% of my Brazil trip there a few years ago. 1 tinder and 1 day game lay.

Quality of girls I remember was quite high during the day. Tinder not so much and there was a HUGE flaking culture. And of course the language barrier - sheesh. I did pimsleurs unit 1 and half of 2 before going which helped a lot.

There is a nice park I think was called Parquao or something like this. Good area to stay in, target rich but obviously don't take risks like hanging out after dark. Even in the park when there was an event going on I saw one guy just after he got robbed (presumably at knife point).

See if you can make some local friends because they will drive you to the wineries and awesome things in the countryside!

Also pay Gramado, the year round christmas themed town a visit. I was there on christmas day funnily enough. Highly recommended!

Messages In This Thread