rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harry is done

Harry is done

@Sam and El Jefe

Not quite sure yet

Options are either South America or Asia. Eastern Europe and Russia I know well, but the weather kills me and I like the outdoors. Africa is not an option at all.

Asia Pros

- Closer to Aus, so friends and family are a short flight. Im closer to Jakarta and KL than I am Sydney anyway.
- Cheaper to live in
- A lot of opportunity business wise for me, and same timezones as Aus
- A lot more diverse
- Better for personal finance and tax
- Options for expats are always good. Schools, healthcare, etc
- Nightlife in most capitals and cities is almost always good.

Asia Cons

- So many languages
- Food would take some getting used to.
- Asians tend to piss me off business wise, and projects can be frustrating to work on.
- Major cultural adjustments required on my part

South America Pros (Brazil is a non option for me to live)

- Asian women are hot at times, but for the most part I like latinas. So hotter women
- Food. Im a big meat eater
- Mining and resources are booming
- Spanish is enough for most of it
- Cultural differences exist, but its not as diverse as Asia due to the similarities with Spanish
- When it comes to the outdoors, offers tons. Asia tends to be beaches and jungle
- Closer to the US, which is where our head office will be relocating in 2014

South America Cons

- Distance and time zones are shit (big thing for me)
- Its more expensive
- More crime and corruption
- Personal finance is a bit of a nightmare, and moving money can be a real pain in the ass

I dont know, need to obviously give it a lot of thought. Its going to be quite a long process, but I have no doubt anymore it has to happen.

Messages In This Thread