rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

I dont know if i should continue on this thread or start a new one.
Anyway i have this problem, i hope one of you has already gone through this..
Im coming of like that guy from the tao of steve, ive been reading a lot of philosophy, and been thinking about society and social status.
Social status at this point is meaningless to me, im treating everybody the same way, meaning i treat the most popular guy in campus like i would if i he was the most omega. Always in a respectful way of course.
Some people seem to be drawn to me because of this, and some kind of find weird to be around me, since i dont convey value to them.
Some of my old friends, the ones who were the most eager to gain social status dont hang around with me anymore, cause they realize that there is nothing to gain.. Im okay with that

The problem is the people that find my philosophical ways interesting and kind of look up to me. Its like they come and talk to me, tell me their stories, they try to take my opinion on some matters, and i realize that i have more value than them, (im not being egocentrical ), i mean they accept that im more valuable than them and that my opinions matters.
So what should i do, cause when i dont convey value to this kind of people, they resent me for it afterwards, but i dont want to seem like a kissass neither...
Im coming of a bit incongruent, cause im not used to being a leader, but people are starting to push me to be one.

Also, some ugly girls i must admit, (which i wouldnt bang) have been giving strong IOI but after i dont approach them, and just kind of ignore their signals, they tend to be offensive towards me, without any shame whatsoever. Whats up with that? Dont want to end up with any stalkers...

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to read and share some thoughts on my post.

Messages In This Thread