rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Quote: (03-07-2019 11:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ lol I had the same conversation with my workout buddy last week regarding Panda and Ulysees. He was convinced they are natural, I laughed and didn't want to get into it.

Those cats are taking all kinds of our compounds that must be hard on their organs.

I would like to hear more about your diet or the one the nutritionist recommended.

http://www.3jsdiet.com/

This the guy I used. He gave me a specific workout regimen to follow for my goals as well as the diet and the timing of meals. I had to take a full body pic every week as well as provide measurements. He really holds you accountable and you have nobody to blame for your progress but yourself. He works with guys who are natural as well as juice heads. You really have no appreciation for nutrition until you meet a dude that knows the in's and out's of this stuff like nobody's business.

Messages In This Thread