rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athens Greece data sheet

Athens Greece data sheet

Quote: (12-08-2018 10:46 PM)Adolf Hipster Wrote:  

Greece is an interesting environment. In places like Germany countries like Greece and Italy are well known for having the most active sex lives in Europe. From a German person’s view Greek and Italian people are constantly shagging in cars.

My experience tells me that direct game works wonders in Greece. One of the youngest and fastest lays I’ve had happened in Thessaloniki with a cute girl I met there. I’d like to add that Greeks tend to tell you that they’re older than they actually are. For example if a girl tells you she’s 20 she’s actually 19 years old by Western standards. They round their age up. Somewhat funny but that’s how things are over there. Forget about Tinder and Badoo in Greece. Approach in person and behave aggressively and you’ll see how much Greek girls like putting out.

I thought Greece was more conservative. I know Germany has liberal laws on sex and brothels which probably makes sex easier to get. But Greece seems more conservative and i don't think they have legalized brothels. who knows, maybe with the economic crisis, they will legalize brothels and marijuana? DO women in greece wait until marriage to have sex or generally marry young?

Messages In This Thread