rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brisbane, Australia Datasheet

Brisbane, Australia Datasheet

Excellent datasheet bro, respect!
I agree that this city does not have as much to offer for tourists as the two big competitors down south, but when it comes to quality of life for its residents, it is hands down #1, thanks to the amazing climate and lower cost of living (compared to SYD or MEL).
I have been doing daygame in Brisbane on and off for five years. You are right about the places to go and I usually stick to them. I have tired some places in the suburbs, but the density of approachable girls there is just not worth it. Out of the four placed mentioned, I love the botanical gardens the best. There is a nice coffee shop towards QUT University which is perfect for Instant Dates.
One thing that has not been mentioned are the amazing places in close proximity: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Byron Bay. Love to take my girls there for a weekend.

Messages In This Thread