rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you keep up with intense period of activity?

How do you keep up with intense period of activity?

This year looks promising but I've never been busier. I'm putting full thrusters on my personal projects, has a lot of work at my full time job, invest a lot of time in my new social circles, and have to seize a lot of dating opportunities before they go cold.

For the last 2 weeks I'm literally always running from one place to another and juggling dozens of calls and rendez-vous everyday. The best thing is they get me really excited and focused, and having a full schedule makes me much more outcome independent when it comes to girls.

However my body is barely keeping up. I have to put the gym on full hold, eat quick meals and the excitement and stress make it harder to sleep. The incessant multi-tasking also drive me crazy. Not going to the gym makes me really irritated but when I do find time to go I have no strength.

The first thing to do in these kinds of situations is priority management, but I really believe that I can't afford to cut any of these. Opportunities are rolling in as never seen before, I've never learned so much in just 2 weeks and frankly I'm happier. I did a purge of my social circle and decided that I want and need to hang out with my good friends more, and that makes us all very happy, but it's still efforts. With girls, you know about "when the iron is hot"

I think I'm drinking a lot these days, both because Im going out more and it keep me leveled, but we all know this is not the solution.

Any advice from RVF overachievers club? Appreciate it

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread