rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

Good idea on this thread. I'll keep this at the ready for live, still-pissed-off updates.

I haven't been brutally cockblocked recently (which means I'm due), but I had a similar thing happen to me at this lounge/bar also a few minutes from my place. A bartender who I recognize from there came around to ask me and my date what we wanted to drink (they do full service when things are light--which is precisely when I go). I asked about a particular beer, and the guy responded: "oh, that's the one you got last time." He didn't mean anything by it, I don't think, but it raised an eyebrow from the girl. She even semi-joked, "is this where you bring all your girls?" I did my duty and agreed-and-amplified, which seemed to smooth things over. But, it's worth noting, I didn't bang that chick.

Last weekend, I had a girl who I'd already hit up earlier in the night for her number give obvious "weird" eye contact to another girl I chatting up later (they were friends), to alert her that "something was up." You could totally tell. I know my game was sloppy by gaming two girls from the same friend group, on the same night, within eye-sight of each other (I didn't care and the second girl was waayyyyyyy cuter), but it was still a soft cockblock.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread