rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Growing Up

Growing Up

People who know backhanded compliments know the world how it really is. People who are only nice ignore reality. Of course a woman feels safer around a guy who sees reality and can look at a woman for who she really is.

I make fun of my hottest coworker. I laugh at her 25 year old Cuban accent and I make fun of her actions. Why? Because its hilarious and it makes me laugh

Forget morals. Forget how you think things "should be", forget feelings. Women created the system that is seen all around. Watch any TV show where women have power. Do it. Really do it. The situations always end up terribly. It's not some weird coincidence. It's not "made for tv". Women really are inferior because they are highly emotional. It's biology baby.

I have one piece of advice. Watch Tom Leykis podcasts from 2003 - 2008. Your attitude will change and chicks will swoon at your ability to be a confident man.

Messages In This Thread