rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Quote: (04-08-2012 09:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I was a little amused by this one. She puts the word "namaste" right in her username, but then says she doesn't want to date ethnic dudes. These yoga bitches have completely forgotten where their little pastime came from.

That is kind of funny. Even stranger though, is that she marked you down for not being a miscegenationist. Like, okay, I understand you don't dig black guys, you only want a white guy. But why do you hate on me, a white guy, because *I'm* willing to date a black girl? You're either a member of the KKK, or just retarded.

Off-topic, I don't understand why guys hate on bitches for having racial preferences. I mean, I can sympathize, because the girl is rejecting you before you even try, but even we guys have racial preferences ourselves. Girls have all sorts of preferences - plenty specify they want guys into pro sports, and I have nearly as much chance of being that kind of guy as I do being black. But it's water under the bridge, because those girls, to me at least, are always wack.

One of my worst dates ever was with a chick like the fitness girl. Funny though, you will almost never see a skinny girl, fit or not, who is open to dating fat men.

Messages In This Thread