rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FORUM GUIDE & RULES (Must Read Before Posting)

FORUM GUIDE & RULES (Must Read Before Posting)

Quote: (12-30-2014 08:15 PM)enderilluminatus Wrote:  

... referencing is easy due to the little green arrows.

This feature is awesome.

When you're browsing quoted posts within a thread, the green [img]images/jump.gif[/img] sends you to the original post.

When you're browsing a section, threads with unread posts contain these little green [img]images/jump.gif[/img][img]images/jump.gif[/img][img]images/jump.gif[/img]s, located to the left of the bolded thread title. Clicking it directs you to the first new unread post. The URL looks like this:
thread-13005-newpost.html

If the thread contains a lot of [img]images/icons/photo.gif[/img]s or [img]images/icons/video.gif[/img]s & you're not sure that you're reading the correct post, then click on the URL bar and press enter to direct yourself back to the original post. This has helped me immensely when I'm browsing the "Funny and Cool Pics and Vids" & "Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists" threads.

DISCLAIMER: From my experience, it doesn't work for mobile devices, even if it's on desktop mode.
"You have saved 3 minutes of your time by clicking on the little green arrow." #245

Messages In This Thread