rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging Fatties During A Dry Spell

Banging Fatties During A Dry Spell

I had this one fatty on tinder tell me that she was submissive and down for whatever I wanted.

When we met up I got my cock in her mouth so fast. I never touched her pussy even once. I enjoyed her period each month the best because it meant a week straight of blowjobs. I never let her up until she swallowed, I wanted her to taste it. The few times I did fuck her I dominated her by skipping foreplay and just bending her over doggystyle and surprise penetrating her. When she said she was about to come, I would pull out and stick it in her mouth, the look on her face was worth it. Sometime I let her think she was coming over for sex and then I would just nut in her mouth and call it a night. She would be so horny and frustrated so I would push her head down and do it again just to rub it in. It was awesome. Eventually I left her for a skinny girl.
#Gottobefittogetpleasure
#Maleonlypleasure
#Suckdickorgetout

Messages In This Thread