rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

TLDR: Should I just next or keep pushing?

On roughly 11/17 I got this notch from a girl here in NYC, gonna call her Eritrean 6.

First time we met she mentioned something about not being a good texter. So a few days after the bang she hits me up. We have a back and forth where she responds twice more, then stops responding.

I hit her up the following day, get two messages in response, then no response to my response. At this point I'm feeling a ghosting happening.

About 12 days later I hit her again, being super direct about hanging out sometime that week/weekend. She doesn't respond until the next day, but says she's down to hang one day in particular. My simp-ass suggests dinner. From then until the meetup, she is absurdly responsive.

Have dinner on 12/6, it goes fine, she is receptive to going back to her place. We smoke. When I try and make the moves she says she's on her period, I believe her since I could literally feel the tampon when I tried to finger her. Eventually she gets super tired and I go home. Shoot her the "I got home" text, get a response the following morning about how she had a good time and thanking me for dinner.

Hours later I respond, and hit her with a "maybe we can hang again sometime next week" on 12/7, going direct as I am giving her the benefit of the doubt about not being a good texter. As of 12/18, she still hasn't responded to that question.

So I am thinking a few possible scenarios are at play:

1. The first most obvious, most realistic one is that she is not really interested and is soft nexting me. It's getting to become a stretch giving her the benefit of the doubt of being a bad texter. I could do it in other situations, where the message she didn't respond to was just a statement/wasn't a question. But ignoring a request to hang for 11 days is just egregious. Even during the date, when at her place, I remember seeing a text from some friend of hers asking how "her hot date was going," which given the current issue I seem to be having communicating with her, I interpret as being sarcastic. May have just told her friend she was getting free food lol.

2. She truly might just be a "horrible texter" and it got lost in the shuffle. But to counter that, it's been 11 days and she hasn't thought of texting me once. If there was an interest there, I think she would have done so.

So at this point, I can either just stop or try and hit her up again. My most preferred tactic would be going direct, with some cheeky joke about how I'm still waiting for a response. Nothing to risk but my ego at this point. At first I thought "if she wasn't interested she would have said so" but then I had to think back...I can only think of one non-LTR girl I have notched who hit me with a "hey i'm not interested" after the notch while I'm trying to continue banging - the rest have been a variety of soft nexts/I get annoyed.

Messages In This Thread