rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who controls the Military?

Who controls the Military?

I'm asking this because a part of me still wants to believe in all those stories about UFO technology being retrieved after the Roswell crash and with the US Military trying to retroengineer it. But even if we discard those things as just folklore, there's another plausible scenario: the military has black budget funded projects that are way ahead of what we consider the state of art in science and technology. Allegedly all these projects have not been released to the public and they won't be until many years to come.
I don't know if this kind of secrecy is even legal under the guise of a matter of national security or it's been executed bypassing various laws and/or in spite of the democratic will of the country.
If someone really powerful wanted to disclose any of those things, would he be able to do it or would he be stopped and eliminated right away with no regular trial?
Formally speaking the POTUS is in charge of the US Military and looking at the high ranking personnel I see they are mostly white men of various ethnic backgrounds but I don't discern any clear pattern.

Messages In This Thread