rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Refugee Attacks Girl, Then He gets Choked and the Cucks give Refugee £85k

Refugee Attacks Girl, Then He gets Choked and the Cucks give Refugee £85k

I don't know how things are in Europe, but back in my day(I was these kids age about ten years ago so not that long ago) an 'attack' like this would not be considered noteworthy in any way.

By 15/16 every boy I went to school with had been in worse 'fights' than this dozens of times, I'd regularly get into more serious scuffles than this with my friends. I don't want to frighten any euros(or refugees) that may be reading but sometimes there were even punches thrown and marks left, we wouldn't even need video evidence to prove that there'd been a fight. Imagine!

If I were in the administration of this school I'd make sure this kid was suitably punished. I'm thinking a 30 minute detention after school and no dessert for the rest of the week. He'd also be required to pay restitution to the poor refugee of sufficient value to make up for this vicious attack, either £2.50 or maybe a cool drawing if he didn't have any cash on him.

Messages In This Thread