rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Crypto Drive Globalism?

Does Crypto Drive Globalism?

I know this is going to be a tough sell especially in the face of massive demonetization of conservative voices over the past year. So let me precede this by stating that I started out as a proponent of crypto currencies but then over time realized that we all may be being played here.

The penny really dropped when I started following a bunch of prolific voices in the crypto community on social media, but then ended up blocking them one by one after realizing that they were all on board hook line and sinker with the globalist no-borders globohomo agenda.

[Image: attachment.jpg40767]   

Sometimes however a picture speaks a thousand words, doesn't it? All that's missing here is the metro-sexual makeup and Vitalik could easily don the front cover of (((GQ))) magazine.

I'm really sitting between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the future of crypto currencies. On one hand I'm not a big fan of chronically inflating fiat currencies controlled by (((central banksters))) which in the process have lost and will continue to lose over 2% of their purchasing power every single year. On the other I see crypto as a potential vehicle for squashing our dependence on a broken debt based economy.

What are your thoughts on this? By supporting the adoption of globally decentralized crypto currencies, aren't we playing into the hand of the globalists?

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread