rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Every guy in high school and college needs to read this book

Every guy in high school and college needs to read this book

Fuck yes, I've been saying this shit for years, and these young tards won't listen. Get a degree that you can make money on, and not be miserable, then pursue your useless interests in a minor, or take a couple classes a semester while you are gainfully employed.

Personally, I'd love to get a PhD in history, philosophy, astronomy, or psychology (to be a Hannibal Lector mind-fucker), but these just don't pay the bills. I should already have an honorary one in vaginacology, but can't find a school to accept my OJT.

Right now, because the fucking retards, like high school counselors pushed crap degrees, America is hurting for tech labor....or will be soon. We have a bunch of educated people out of work. Funny, because a welder I work with got laughed at by his educated peers, but he is making $200K, and not busting his ass. Funny how the world turns. I wonder if those with philosophy degrees can use a logic table to figure out why the fuck they are unemployed.

Why listen to a H.S. school counselor anyway? It's not like they got far in life themselves. And don't listen to your heart either, that's what women do, and look at how fucked up they are. Jus' sayin'.

Anyway, my uneducated ass is gonna check my fat bank account online and count my blessings. Peace!

Messages In This Thread