rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Quote: (04-03-2012 04:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Every man bangs an ugly girl once in a while. You should keep them on call for the slow nights when you need a blow job. [Image: lol.gif]

Lies. I don't give out my # to uggs, nor do I sleep with them. I've come close, Lord help me I've come close, but aside from making their night and letting them suck my dick, I've never ventured into the abyss.

Sure I've banged plenty of average girls, but none of them were what you'd call overweight or in need of a paper bag. I just can't disrespect my penis that way.

Years ago I had a good drunk talk with my uncle about this and he had banged a few uggs in his day and he told me why bother, as they just leave you feeling empty, unfulfilled and a little bit ashamed with what you've done. So, along with my penis, I can't let my uncle down either!

Quote:Quote:

The trick is to keep them out of your social circle. You take them to bars near where they live so they ...ahem* don't have to drive too far.

The trick is to keep every slut you're banging, no matter how attractive, out of your social circle. I don't need to prove anything to my friends, and I certainly don't want any of these bar chicks getting the idea that we might actually have some semblance of a real relationship.

When I was first getting into this I made that mistake twice, I've since remedied myself of such amateur behavior.

Messages In This Thread