rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Quote: (04-03-2012 03:44 PM)CJ Wrote:  

There's nothing wrong with banging average girls until you get better with better looking girls. You can still mix them in too, to keep your numbers up, and give you something to do between good looking girls. If you find yourself in a dry spell, go ahead and bang that ugg, but don't make a habit of it. Myself, I've never banged a low quality chick, but I'd let one give me head I suppose.

Every man bangs an ugly girl once in a while. You should keep them on call for the slow nights when you need a blow job. [Image: lol.gif] The trick is to keep them out of your social circle. You take them to bars near where they live so they ...ahem* don't have to drive too far. It's ok if you want to hang in their social circle. You can use them to gain access to new girls. But never bring them around your friends. You should only ever be seen with attractive girls. I would even avoid bringing them around until you've locked them down as girlfriends. Maye it's just my friends or something but it just causes problems when I bring girls around. All the shit talk starts. Jealousy is rampant. My friends are 34-38ish and I brought a hot young 26 year old blonde around one time to a party. All the gossip started the next day. Who was that little girl that Parlay brought around? Fuck sake.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread