rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini-Datasheet - Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Mini-Datasheet - Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Quote: (05-14-2018 10:36 AM)dknightbro Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2018 02:19 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

Excellent report. +1 rep. I was curious about South Taiwan and now you have illuminated some light on it. While I find a certain Taiwanese look very attractive over all other asian women, I still would not go back to Taiwan specifically for game. Maybe it was me, but I didn't fair too well in Taipei. I'm an average looking asian american, so maybe my usual attempts didn't pan out, but then again I've done alright in asia in general. In any case outside of game Taiwan is amazing for food, culture, and I'd even say nature. There is a lot of opportunity also if you work in tech manufacturing.

I can say this.

Game reigns in Taipei.

Looks + money do not matter. Or money matters only if you display it so blatantly (and I mean blatantly not just be above avg) & go that route.

Guys with good game will clean up shop in Taipei. Guys with any holes in their game will run into roadblocks soon enough.

I'm not close to the top of game (also by choice since I have other priorities over game), but hanging out with guys who have developed their game to high levels over many years, I can stand by what I posted above.

It's not that bad in Taiwan. I was able to get a couple hundred matches on Tinder (I did buy swipes though) and most women were generally down to fuck or at least get naked within 2 dates. So far this is my easiest country in terms of Tinder.

My problem though is, although the women are thin, I don't feel particularly attracted to the look of most girls here. It's not really a Tinder quality issue because even outside I don't see any women that make me twist my neck. Maybe once every 10 days I do see a woman on the metro that's Kpop style in looks but it happens too infrequently.

Initially I had loads of fun in Taiwan in my first month but now it's starting to get old on me but I already prepaid for 2 more months of apartments so I am pretty much stuck for now. [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread