rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What celebs have you met?

What celebs have you met?

Quote: (10-28-2018 09:11 PM)Kona Wrote:  

^^^^ Ok, that's a funny joke there. Good job. I already gave you a reputation point, so I deleted it, then updated it and gave it right back.

Serious question though. If those gals were out with one guy, who pays the bill in such a situation?

Are you just paying for both? Do you only pay for the one you want to date and the so-called "third wheel" pays for herself? Does everyone pay individually?

Can someone please clear this up.

Aloha!

You could probably ask them.

They seem like cheerful, positive girls. I remember watching a documentary on their life, and from the sounds of it, they are happy to talk to people and answer questions. The only thing that upsets them is when people just stare at them, which is understandable.

It is an interesting situation that can't help but have any curious person speculating. Most of us are so used to thinking about ourselves as separate beings, that the idea of sharing everything with one other person all the time is almost unthinkable.

What happens when they get in a fight? Who controls what parts of the body? These questions sound more like the plot of a movie than they do of real life and are hard to mentally get a handle on.

A long time ago I read an article about conjoined twins and from the sounds of it, often these girls are married to different men. So, on conjugal nights, what does the other one do, just go into a dissociative state? Join in? What?

I think that because this is how it has always been for them, they must have figured out a way to work things out with each other in some sort of equitable way. Maybe they keep a running tally of who got to do what and who owes who a favor.

If you imagine it not from the point of view of what is normal, or at least usual, but more from a spiritual point of view, as in, what lessons can a soul learn from constantly being in the presence of the same other soul for your whole life, then it has to be said that these girls are probably experts on cooperation, conflict resolution, and logistics at the very least.

I found the reaction to being stared at the most memorable aspect of the documentary and never forgot it. They find that even worse than being yelled at, insulted, or laughed at.

No one likes just being stared at, as if you are not even a person anymore, just an thin that is the object of a kind of unloving fascination. These two must have experienced this many times and it is a major sore spot.

I learned an important lesson from that. If you see someone whose appearance is way outside the norm, either engage with them or leave them alone. It was good to learn that they don't mind talking to people, even if it is only to answer questions that they have heard a million times over.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread