rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Plate/LTR/Girlfriend's Myers-Briggs Personality ?

What's Your Plate/LTR/Girlfriend's Myers-Briggs Personality ?

This thread gave me an idea.
I started to put the girls I'm with to the test. Used this website. But any other site can do.

The past 2 months I put 3 girls to the test:
#1 - an old harem member (4 years now, on and off) - She came out an INTJ-T. She was so shocked, as it was over 90% accurate.
The funnier thing was that it seems that ESTJ types (me) are a preferred option of coupling. Go figure.
[Image: intj-relationships.jpg]

#2 - newer harem member (almost 2 years) - She came out as an INFP-A. It was 70-80% accurate on her part.
#3 - A former STR, which resides in some of the same social circles as I do. She was also an INFP-A. It was about 80% accurate. She liked it, but was very keen on the 20% inaccurate part.
[Image: cd6bcd4fc9b2f745a55ed8a3d6205ac1.jpg]

Following Tuthmosis's thread, post your Plate/LTR/Girlfriend's Myers-Briggs Personality, and share their reaction.
In my case it cemented a little more the relationship, as it can be used for extremely deep rapport. It is also used as a time filler on "home dates".

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread