rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Numbers management

Numbers management

Quote: (04-01-2012 02:02 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

once met and banged a local girl names Jesse. She was Jewish and Cuban, so naturally I named her Jewban and stored her in phone as such. She had a very nice ass it was def the cuban part of her. Well I never told her about my little nick name it was just a joke with me and my boys. I hit it and split it and a few months later I see her in a bar. She runs up to me all smiles we chit chat and were about to go seperate ways when she comes real close to me and is like, 'you don't even have my number do you!?" And I'm like, "yeah I do."
So like an idiot I start searching for Jesse right in front of her and nothing comes up...(I forgot what I stored her as) she sucks her teeth, grabs my phone and goes, "don't worry I'll type it in " you already know what happened next.. lol as she types the number the phone registers it and the name "Jewban" comes up...LOL!!!! You know I kept me cool and played it off like a gee though.
You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of Jewban?

Messages In This Thread