rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Center World in Las Vegas

Data Center World in Las Vegas

Mr. P,

I'm stepping back into the dating world, as I close out my third (and final) marriage.

I approached this as a training exercise.

I was stuck in a target-poor environment. Very few women, even fewer that I find attractive. So I treated the situation as an opportunity to test out some of what I've learned from studying Roosh and some of the other teachers.

I spotted her standing alone, while almost everyone else at the conference was dutifully attending the keynote speech. My goal was to see if I could get her phone number by the time the speech ended (45 minutes). I had it in five.

So I decided to reinforce success and see how far I could escalate this. And it escalated nicely.

The exercise objective wasn't the final act. The objective was to go, in a target-poor environment, from opening to final close.

The object wasn't to bang some woman in Sin City, but to test the strength of my Game. As a reasonably attractive guy in my mid-50s (I'm told I'm a 7 for my age), can I pull in a woman of higher SMV than me?

Better still, can I close with one who is at least 20 years my junior? After all, I would rather spend the rest of my days banging women in their 20s and 30s than women in their 50s and 60s. I want my Golden Years to be SOLID GOLD.

As I said, a successful training exercise. And outcome-independent.

Messages In This Thread