rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Gudday, 42 year old from Australia (Melbourne) here. I stumbled across this forum while doing some research for the Philippines a few weeks back and it has been a real eye opener for me. Its like no other forum out there and so much truth in what is written here.

I have just separated (1 day ago) from what I would describe as a marriage from hell. Wasted 8 years of my life with a woman who tried to strip every shred of manhood I have but finally I am rid of her. I was what many of you would call a beta oneitis guy, jumping from one dysfunctional long term relationship to the next. My problem was settling for the first thing that came along, because of a lack of confidence and having no game. This is why I am here. To get game and improve my options and learn what I need to ensure no woman ever treats me like a doormat again.

Messages In This Thread