rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Three occasions in Asia:

1. I met a cute Ugandan Girl on Tinder, went on two dates before I bought her back to mine for the inevitable. As we got hot and heavy, she is sweating profusely to the point I have to put a towel on the bed. The sweat smell is horrific to me, like a man with a really bad diet, I just about managed to finish in doggy but it took a big effort. That was the end of that.

2. Went on three dates with a beautiful half thai/half chinese girl. An 8 I would say, and tall. I was introduced to her via a friend and she worked in the same industry. I hadn't kissed her before getting her back to mine on the 3rd date. Her breath smelled like Bin Juice. Clearly she had some kind of stomach bug to make it like this. Her Pussy also stank to high heaven and produced juice like Niagra Falls. Such a shame cos I may have continued with that one, but I couldn't tolerate it.

3. A reason I couldn't tolerate it is because I'd previously had a Chinese girlfriend before whose breath got progressively worse and I used to avoid kissing her. Bin juice again. I tried to get her to stop eating so much chilli, because obviously that doesn't help. I ended up teasing her all the time to get her to do something about it, saying if she was a cartoon character, her tagline would be 'breath of a thousand monkey bums'. Harsh but fair lol

Messages In This Thread