rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leasing Girls

Leasing Girls

I don't mean renting actual females here, I mean the "leasing consultant" chickies that they have in apartment/condo complexes that show you units, give you tours, and answer questions.

Lots of these chicks are pretty hot because the owners know that hotness rents apartments. I think most dudes that talk to these girls are either oblivious or falling all over themselves, and so I'm curious if one couldn't systematically go tour apartment building units during slow times (middle of a weekday) and bang these chicks. They live in the buildings, just be like "I really want to see a normal lived-in unit, not a model, can I see yours?". Worst case you can get numbers, and you have their full and complete 1-on-1 attention.

Don't go during busy times unless you're serious about renting of course, because then you'd be stealing their productive time with this bullshit, but at 3pm on a rainy Tuesday or something, I bet they'd welcome the distraction.

Does this sound dumb, or like I'm on to something?

Hot RE agents would work also, but they're less common and will have to drive to the property and will be less pleased about their time being wasted if they're not into you.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Messages In This Thread