rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

She sent these after a brief exchange of light messages. We've only been hanging out for a few weeks.

[M]
Ive been thinking and I feel like casual wouldn't be beneficial for either of us. You don't mind going with the flow, where I feel like id be wasting my time because I'm actually looking for someone with true commitments behind it. Like someone who wants to travel and at some point have a family and ik that's not your life goals and I don't wanna feel like I'm using my time and opportunity on someone who doesn't want that

[Self]
I like you and I really want to see where this goes because I see a lot of potential. All i ask is you have open mind about it. People change so much over time. But if you feel it's a bad call then that's okay too.

[M]
I know though that your mind on a family won't change with how you were talking about vasectomy.

[M]
And as much as I cringe about babies at this point, I know I'll want to have one down the road.

[Self]
I see. Yeah I wasn't implying I'd change my mind on that specifically. Sounds like you've made up your mind then.

[M]
I'm sorry.. I just don't see how it would be beneficial. If I keep seeing you I'm pretty much blocking myself from meeting someone who wants something more serious

[M]
What things would've changef

Her last text was yesterday and I'm pretty content to say nothing at this point. This is actually the second time she's had this convo with me. I would really like to keep seeing her because she has an IUD and i rarely get the chance to have sex without a condom.

Messages In This Thread