rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (09-17-2018 03:56 PM)Mizo1234 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2018 11:39 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

A bit puzzled with this situation. One of my long time plates sent me 14 pictures on Messenger and about as many messages telling me what she was up to. Everything was pretty good. We're currently in different countries (we met in real life and fucked many times). I'd just got up and tried to call her. No reply. Thirty minutes later she texts saying sorry she just took a shower. We had a (very) brief convo and I jokingly complained to her that she hadn't sent any text updates for 90 minutes, if she was maybe on a date with someone during that time.

She didn't see the funny side and in a huff told me 'Goodnight enjoy your day', to end the conversation. I then called her. She would not pick up. She then called me later that night. I didn't realize it, but saw her follow up text messages. I was so pissed with her that she ignored my calls, that I ignored everything. In response she unfriended me on facebook and Insta, which does all the time when we have a fight and then adds me again, and told me not to reply.

Now the sex is great and I don't want to next her. But equally her not answering my phone calls is a major issue for me. What would you do?

Honestly, I do not know what should be your next step.
But Mistake # 1 : Joking about she was in a date means you care too much. Jokes have truth in it.

Mistake #2 :She acted mad and ended the conversation in a rude way. You shouldn't have called her

You are right on both counts, brother.

Messages In This Thread