rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming ivy league chicks

gaming ivy league chicks

I went to one of these type of schools. I would hesitantly agree with the general sentiment here.

As far as the uber wealthy chics, the ones whose grandfathers founded Sullivan & Cromwell and the like, the above posts are true. You'll have a very difficult time with these girls. They will be polite and may even invite you to a social event or two, but your attempts to escalate will fall on deaf ears. It's hard to explain, but you just won't get anywhere with these girls unless you can display some major social value.

But there aren't, at the end of the day, all THAT many girls that fall into this category, even at the highest ranked schools. You'll find a large number of upper middle class girls who come from money, but not crazy money. Like, their dad was simply a partner at a major consulting firm/law firm/investment bank, rather than the founder. You'll have a chance with these girls. I've dated quite a few that fell into this category. These are worth pursuing, and don't buy into the hype: there are some very attractive girls that come from these circles and attend the major Ivy League schools. It's not Arizona State or anything, but it's not Bryn Mawr, either.

Messages In This Thread