rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving your first voicemail

Leaving your first voicemail

Quote: (03-27-2012 07:01 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

What kind of messages are you guys leaving? I'm getting high numbers of flakes lately after number closing. I'm getting tired of it. I think my annoyance may be coming across in my tone.

Here's my typical message:

Hey randomwhore it's Parlay. We met the other night at bar whatever. Give me a call when you get a chance. 555-555-5555. Talk to you soon.

Can you guys leave a typical voicemail script that gets you callbacks?

I think Roissy had some examples of what to say on his blog.

But you got to agree that your flake ratio will be high from a chick that you met in a bar.

Here is mine that gets me 60-75% call backs( I don't meet chicks in the bar).

"Hey it's wolf. Call me when you get this message, bye."

I don't need to mention where we met, I made a good enough impression where she will remember me. I don't leave my phone number because it will show my number as a missed call with a voicemail. I only leave my number when her phone goes straight to voice mail.

I always call the next day because I'm fresh on her mind. I don't come off needy so I can call the next day. I'm very laid on the phone(most of the time) and in person, so it doesn't feel like I'm forcing anything on them.

You also got to remember the time of day you call her, whether her ex-bf is back in her life, or something else happened in her life that goes into the equation whether she will pick up and even call you back.

Don't say in any part of your message "call me back", for whoever is reading this post.

Messages In This Thread