rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going full Beta for the next two days

I'm going full Beta for the next two days

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:12 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I swear these girls could make food that wasn't even in the house. You're laying in bed and all of a sudden there's a steak in front of you. Where did you get that steak? I'm talking about everyday 3 meals. I stopped asking. For those of you that have never experienced this it's a good feeling to never have to worry about and having delicious home-made Mexican food in your face all the time. Here it's almost becoming our jobs to make sure the girls eat and don't become bitchy about it. Sad. It registers with me. They get paid back for that from me everytime.

Epic. It's true that men have become satisfied with less and less, to the extent that all they get now is pussy. It's why girls think all they have to do is show up. This is why I make it a point to verbally point out when a girl does something good. I do it with a smirk on my face but I make it a point to say explicit stuff like this if/when it applies:

Tuthmosis: "I noticed you matched your shoes with that ribbon thing in your hair. +1."

Tuthmosis: "Thanks for washing your the dishes. That's very feminine. You get an extra point."

Tuthmosis: "Thanks for handing me my boxers. That's means your nurturing/maternal instinct hasn't eroded. +1."

They chuckle, yes, because I say it with a funny tone, but they know I'm being serious too.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread