rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short term AirBnB and Sex. All systems go?

Short term AirBnB and Sex. All systems go?

I just want to add to what is written before. I successfully decreased the rent for more than 30-40 % in different cities for almost three-week-stays. I write to hosts that I contact a few hosts (generally three after reading the reviews carefully), and that their place is great but over my budget. So they know that I have options. I also add that they should read my reviews. They generally come back with an offer 15-25 percent less. I tell them that another host offered me 35-40 % less (most of the time it is true but a few times I bluffed), and continue negotiation. Some will drop from the negotiations but you need just one to accept. In my experience more than one accepts my offers. Of course, this will not work unless there are many desirable units. -whatever your desirable criteria is- in the city/area.

I always leave a review to Airbnb after my stay. I wish I could have written the truth...., only valid for some cities though,... "The doormen were really cool to see me bringing a different girl every other day. " [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (02-04-2018 06:40 PM) Wrote:  

I usually stay for 1-3 months, so I expect to get a better rate than someone who is staying 3-4 nights. Most hosts will be interested in bringing in a couple months of business.

State that you have great reviews, offer a glowing, detailed review in return for the discount, tell the host a little about what you do and why you're in the country, and see what happens.

It's usually a negotiation, but I find it rare a host is putting their best price online and it can never hurt to ask.

Messages In This Thread