rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bikini car wash

Bikini car wash

Quote: (03-20-2012 10:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I will take some it's hard with my phone because it's so bright out. Rudeboy it may help the guys if you break down what you noticed different here.

I thought that was "our" little secret. lol

Folks I just returned from a business trip to Tampa/St Pete's, I don't have enough info for a full data report but what I saw simply inspired me.
Coming from hard work Toronto this place was a breath of fresh air.
Women are friendly and seem open to hooking up, I did not notice any bitch shields to say the least. In fact walking around girls would make eye contact and even smile.
I was actually amazed that some girls even did a double-take, maybe it was my "Canadian" accent lol.
This place made me feel like I was back in time, back when my city use to be that way.
Unfortunately, I did not manage to hook-up with El Mech, I am sure he would have given me the kick I needed. I will be back for sure, the dude is not exaggerating when he talks about this place.
I can vouch for what he says, as Scotian and others can as well.
In comparison, I have been to Miami a long time ago and found it far too pretentious and a money place. St Pete's/Clearwater/Tampa seems more down to earth.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread