rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many girls do you bang a week?

How many girls do you bang a week?

Interesting what Mike said..

There are definitely nights when I want to be by myself. In general, I find that it's easier to sleep in a bed by myself.

If a girl I just met stays over, I sometimes feel like I have to run "sleep" game- not cuddling her by accident or whatever. Also, it can be very exhausting having to wake up and change arm positions and all that shit. I just make her sleep closer to the wall.

With that in mind, one of my goals in game is to be able to have a girl around when I want her and, have her leave when I don't want her around without any drama.

So, some nights, it'd be nice to have a girl come over to bone or watch a movie without having to go out.

I go through periods where I'll have a few girls on rotation and be picking up at the same time. During these peak times, I'm fucking one girl in the morning and a different one at night. Sometimes up to 3-4 different chicks a week (sum of new + old).

Mike's right about pipe-lining girls on Sundays, but I've found that the best night to get an SNL from initiating with a girl online is Friday. I've had multiple successes opening a new girl with a chat on OKC and having her come out to meet for a First Date Bang Recipe on Fridays.

Messages In This Thread