rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenagers Now Texting 60 Times a Day

Teenagers Now Texting 60 Times a Day

Old people are always slow to accept changes in technology and society. Every generation says that the "new generation" is lazy, stupid, or less productive then they were.

Well, thats because we have new inventions, machines, and technologies to do the work for us!!!

I think its really stupid.

I mean, when the wheel was invented, I bet alot of old people said...

Why are these young people using wheels? Why can't they just carry everything on their backs like we did!

Or running water..

Why do these kids need running water? Why can't they just walk down to the river every morning like we did!

Or email..

Why don't people write letters anymore. These kids are getting stupid!

Or bicycles..

These kids are so lazy. Why can't they walk like we did?

Or phones..

This kids don't have any face to face interaction! This is making them less human!

My grandpa used to say...When I was your age I used to walk 5 miles to school everyday..

That's because cars had not been invented yet!!!

My mom said when Elvis and The Beatles first came out. Old people said they were evil. They said "rock and roll" was going to destroy society!

If we never evolved, changed, or adapted, we would continue to live by the same strategies, technologies, beliefs, and attitudes as the generations before us, we would never get anywhere. We would be stuck in the past.

Let these kids explore, evolve, invent shit, try new shit, think differently and change the world. Don't be an old geezer complaining about how your generation was better. Your generation is gonna die and those kids will inherit the world.

Messages In This Thread