rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bikini car wash

Bikini car wash

Pick the hottest one, or the one you like the most. Approach her and say, "Hey."

When I can't think of an opener I always shoot first with 'hey'. The thing is, a lot of people are trying to be clever and give a situational opener. I'm not knocking it, a lot of these were fucking gold (the thing about "my mechanics shaving their legs" was beautiful), but I wonder how many guys are either a) too chickenshit to open the chicks because they're scantily clad; b) open situational.

Maybe the best course of action is to not care that they're in washing cars in bikinis and just be confident and out going - try not noticing the bikinis. I mean, hell, you see chicks in bikinis on the beach all the time! Treat this the same way and just open.

ALTERNATELY

"Do you wash dishes, too?"

"Hey, if you do the car right I might even hire you to come over and do some laundry for me!"

Messages In This Thread