rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

More update...
Its amazing how getting some positive feedback from girls takes my mind away from the bitterness
This friday went to the club with a couple of friends (havent been out much in a while), and a couple of drinks after i said to them, ok time to pick up lets go, and they said, ok but you lead cause youre the "pretty" one. And i was like wtf...
I didnt struck out all night, every girl i asked to dance with said sure, and they were all pretty... in fact i only went for the prettier one of each group.
Same thing happened saturday
My friends even said to me you get to pick first. (Like i was the alpha)
Seriously i have never felt this attractive, i got approached before sure, but now its like ¿ should i go for the 9´s and 10´s ? am i entitled to that?
I even danced with a girl that told she modeled.
This week i get my braces removed, and cause the final months my bite was getting fixed, my jawline has become notoriously more chiseled. (Used to have a bit of fat under the jaw cause of bad bite).

So right now im like what do i do?, approach anxiety has dissapeared, and not because of my appearence, its cause i simply dont give any particular girls value anymore, if its not her, ill just go for another.
My problem is i dont know how to build rapport and escalate.

On sunday i went jogging and saw this gorgeous girl down the block, almost approached her, but i couldnt figure out what to talk about.
I knew i would just stand in front of her without knowing what to say.
At the club i got kiss denied 3 times, cause i was just dancing around..
Suggestions?

Messages In This Thread