rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, transsexuals haven't really existed for the vast majority of human history. If I was debating a liberal they might try and say something along the lines of "they existed but couldn't do anything about their condition." Well, I suppose this does carry some weight, I have a few counter arguments/thoughts. Most obviously, they would need to address the fact that in all of recorded human history, medical or otherwise, modern day trannies were never referenced or alluded too at all. You would think that if millions of people who were trans existed throughout history, at least one or two of them would have written about it, or someone else would have noticed/been told and then written about it.

And here's the thing, even if people were born with "wrong brains" they still fell in line with what society expected of them, less they be ostracized or physically harmed. They still lived regular lives as their "wrong" gender, and presumably didn't kill themselves either.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread