rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Straight Guys with "Gay Voice"

Straight Guys with "Gay Voice"

In American (and Scandinavia) the gender roles have become so blurred that guys don't know that what they are doing is gay. Many times in the US I wonder if the guy I'm talking to is gay or not, but this simply doesn't happen in Eastern Europe. There is no ambiguity here, which is nice in the sense that you're never wondering if a guy who is nice to you wants your penis.

Works the same with the women too. No wondering if some girl in the club is gay. I'm sure that, even accounting for those here that hide their homosexuality, there are fewer people who are gay than in the States. American culture creates a lot of its gays, something that I've written about before. It is not 100% biological, as gays would have you to believe.

http://www.rooshv.com/american-men-who-c...osexuality

I got a lot of criticism for that post but I stand by it. Just a little bit of travel here would make it clear with your own two eyes. When Tuth wrote about "gay voice", I had to think back to a case in America. You don't find that here... ever.

Messages In This Thread