rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pulled an 18yr old.

Pulled an 18yr old.

I met this girl while waiting for my uber outside the clubbing area in a new city I was in. She looked real hot, perfect round ass and nice sized tits, wearing a tight dress. I heard her and her friend laughing it up about the guys they rejected that night, they were like bragging about it and her friend even said "were hot girls!" and high fived eachother. Anyway they right next to me so i decided to talk to the hotter one, I dont remember my opener cuz i was kinda drunk but she was receptive and I got a few laughs out of her and put my arm around her, then i invited her to the other club i was going but she said shes not 21 and was at an 18 and older club. I didn't ask how old she was but I figured 20, besides I didn't want her to ask my age(I'm early 33). So I tell her im from out of town I get her # and text her that same night, later on I get a video from her showing me her ass and tits in panties, I'm like damn this chick must be dtf.
The next day, i wake up to a text from her asking what im doing that night and that she'd like to see me. We text back and forth for a while and I invite her to come have dinner at my hotel restaurant, she says shes with her friend so they both end up coming. We have dinner and they ask me to go with them to an 18 and over club, I'm like sure but let's go up to my room first. Me and my girl are making out in the elevator and I'm thinking maybe I can have a 3some with the friend since she was obviously having a good time aswell. We get in my room and my girl says she's gonna take a quick shower, I'm like wtf but ok.Later I see a razor she was using to shave her pussy lol!! Anyway I try to escalate with the other girl but get bad vibes so I hold off, then my girl Comes out of the shower naked in a towel and I just grab her and throw on the bed and we start making out again and eventually start fucking. I'm amazed how good this chick can suck Dick and I end up fucking her bareback, I pullout and blow my load in her mouth...all while the friend is on the couch on her phone. Lol. We cuddle for a bit & that's when I ask her how old she is and she says 18 just graduated highschool. I'm was pretty amazed how an 18yr old can be so freaky and horny, when I was 18 i don't remember girls sucking dick like her and swallowing all within 24hrs of meeting a guy. Lol..anyway we get dressed and I tell her I'll hit her up later since I'm obviously not going to an 18+ club. We try to meet the next day but I got to drive to my city a few hours away so I tell her well meet next time I'm around, I also snapped a picture of her in my hotel, I blurred out the face of course.

[ don't post pictures of girls you know -mod ]

Messages In This Thread