rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:35 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

No, I doubt it'll work. Because you have to send a request to the person renting the property, and they have 24 hours to confirm it. Assuming this is late at night the person probably won't even see your email till the morning. And often they have a specific check-in time. Then they'd have to arrange to meet you to give you the keys. If you are looking for a full private apartment for the night that you could book instantaneously and be gone by morning, I don't see it working.

Here's a good business idea, start up a chain of love hotels strategically placed in areas where people commute to for nightlife. Hollywood and downtown. The risk is that we don't have a love hotel culture in America like they do in Brazil and most women here would be ashamed to be seen walking in or out of one. It would have to be done in such a way to ensure privacy 100%. Something like this is VERY needed in Los Angeles where everything is so spread out and you have to drive 40 minutes on the freeway to get a girl back to your place.

You might be on to something.

Now that I think about it, I used to use motel rooms back when I was going out in LA and OC more.

Messages In This Thread