rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:45 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:35 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Here's a good business idea, start up a chain of love hotels strategically placed in areas where people commute to for nightlife. Hollywood and downtown. The risk is that we don't have a love hotel culture in America like they do in Brazil and most women here would be ashamed to be seen walking in or out of one. It would have to be done in such a way to ensure privacy 100%. Something like this is VERY needed in Los Angeles where everything is so spread out and you have to drive 40 minutes on the freeway to get a girl back to your place.

The problem with love hotels is that American nightlife is so spread out, and always changing.

In the 90's, the hottest nightlife spots in New England were along Rt. 1 near Boston.

In the 80's, it was Revere Beach in MA and Hampton Beach in NH.

In the 00's, it moved directly into the city of Boston and Providence, RI.

Love hotels would have to change locations constantly to keep up with the times, and since so many Americans drive and have apartments nearby, Love hotels have a ton of competition.

I just don't see them working in America.

Just like with real estate, it's location, location, location. I can only speak for where I live. In downtown L.A. almost every girl you talk to commuted from at least 30 minutes away to be there making logistics for a SNL almost impossible unless you're one of the few people that lives down there. It's an exploding nightlife zone that's quickly rising. Yet downtown is still kind of seedy with a lot of dark alleyways and hidden places and such where you could put the entrance so as to protect privacy. I think it could potentially work here if done right at a decent hourly rate and if the hotel and rooms are at least nice and clean and maybe had a few amenities like a bar in the lobby and maybe a jacuzzi on the roof that could be privately rented.

Messages In This Thread