rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going raw dog and going down on her on first date.

Going raw dog and going down on her on first date.

Quote: (03-10-2012 09:52 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I haven't rawdogged since the 90s. I was fooling with a chick that was recently separated and had a young child, so she wasn't trying to get pregnant again so she used the pill. She was cool with me going in raw. It was beautiful. She sucked dick, so I licked the pearl. I've never gone down on one-nighters, but I have on any chick I've been dating or fucking regularly. I've only had a couple of them not reciprocate. And once I realized they weren't going to get on the knob, I stopped licking promptly. I've never encountered one that smelled less than fresh, and all have been properly landscaped. Most chicks that expect to fuck will tighten things up - they'll trim and freshen up with some Summer's Eve. I won't lie and say I don't miss the feeling of having that warm wetness enveloping me, but I had gotten so used to wrapping up that I've never thought twice about it. I think I'll try to rawdog my next conquest. You guys are so inspiring!

Same here the second girl I banged for an extended period of time was really paranoid about getting preggo even though she was on the pill. One day we started going at it in the kitchen, she was wearing a skirt and I just stuck it in raw. It was like scenes in the movies when the main character realizes some amazing truth and everything slows down as he can see the pieces fit into place. Now I rawdog as much as I can, the hottest thing to me is when a girl just hops on after blowing me and starts riding.

That being said I've never rawdogged a girl first bang, but I've gone down on girls in the first meeting, I guess I like it too much.

On a side note, has anyone rawdogged a girl the same night you first banged when she insisted you use a condom first? This has happened to me a few times. She asks if I have a condom, we bang. Later, usually in the middle of the night we re-initiate and she just hops on raw. Its like they rationalize that you wore a condom once = youre clean.

Messages In This Thread