rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to choose a destination for a 1 - 3 month vacation

Trying to choose a destination for a 1 - 3 month vacation

Quote: (03-27-2018 03:33 AM)nola Wrote:  

As I stated in another post I'm currently living in Kharkov, I have about 1 - 3 months to kill until I launch my business here.

I'm 5'11, blonde hair, blue eyed, tatted up, i.e. full sleeve on one arm and slim build, mid 30's.

I've always heard my look would be a disadvantage in Poland

I like dirt cheap and fun places, very into night game as well.

I'm also a more off the beaten path kinda guy and don't mind gritty places.

I cannot go to Asia or South America as I need to be a fairly short flight to get back to Ukraine in case I need to deal with any business related issues.

I've been looking into
Romania -Heard good things, but tourists in Bucharest are a thing. Also in EU.
Bulgaria -Also in EU, apparently pretty cheap. It's at the top of my list of places to visit.
Moldova - I think the poorest country in Europe, culturally very similar to Romania. Forum members don't seem to like it, but I can't wait to check it out.
Serbia - You can check out my datasheet, not so much tourist infrastructure, cheap and great during the summer.

I would also suggest looking into Macedonia (very cheap, very beautiful, almost no tourists, culturally and linguistically similar to Bulgaria). Bosnia would also be good to check out, but I believe Bosnia gets a decent amount of tourists.

So Far

Messages In This Thread