rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

if you guys remember the 0 to crazy in 17 text messages or whatever thread you'll remember the Crazy Bitch Rationale Cycle™ and my personal experience with it. Scarily enough you'll also remember how some of us got restart texts from these girls shortly after the thread. Well coincidentally enough the former fuck buddy whom I haven't spoken to in months texts me last night saying "come over and fuck me NOW" I say nothing as I am unable to, and save her losing about 30 lbs (a reason why I stopped fucking her). I few hours later she texts "oops that was meant for my new fuck buddy ____ (guy with a similar name)" I reply laughing hysterically and told her she followed the Crazy Bitch Rationale Cycle™ and told her to look the link in the previously mentioned thread up. She immediately starts calling me an asshole and saying that she didnt actually want to fuck me and I was being desperate for even answering her. I left it at that and today I get a text saying you don't want to fuck me?????

In short:
- FFB (former fuck budy) gets horny and thinks she can booty call me
- booty calls me
- no response so she pretends she was texting someone else when all parties involved know she wouldn't have another fuck buddy
- i point out her hamster logic
- she lashes out calling ME desperate and an asshole
- no response makes her hamster spin and asks for validation via sex again.

THE CYCLE CONTINUES.

another non-online instance of hamster rationale: PlanB girl from this weekend and I banged once more after some implementation of "a view to swoop" and "vino close" Comes over to my place, shes all emotional from the PlanB (hence why I haven't snapped on her yet, I want to 100% know shes not preg, turns out she has weird period cycles and misses it somestimes what the fuck) anyways. Shes being a bitch, being mean etc. She tells me shes mad at me for banging her when she was "drunk" when in both instances I went for a drink of water, came back and she was naked in my bed. I tell her she should leave as I have to do some studying, she gets a bit more mad then begins crying and says she loves me.

In short:
- bang a girl
- she tries to rationalize me as the bad guy because she went against her "no sex before marriage" clause
- bangs me again
- gets mad again, tries to cold shoulder me in order to get me to be more affectionate towards her
- breaks down and tells me she loves me.

Hamster Spinning Level: Centrifugation™

Messages In This Thread